Big Data is talking. Are you listening?
Companies have decided it’s time to get proactive with payables management as a way to sustain productivity gains. This white paper looks at why you should consider the real costs involved with inefficient manual AP (Accounts Payable) processes, the real world issues that you’re up against and how to choose the right course of action going forward with the top 5 questions to ask during AP automation evaluation. Download whitepaper »
Research suggests that more executives would embrace AP automation if they could quantify the return on investment. This white paper helps make that case in 5 steps, documenting the risks and waste of paper-based processes and providing quantifiable solutions that will allow senior executives to make an informed decision. This paper will also discuss the advantages of AP automation solutions that utilize and extend a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments, including their ERP and ECM platforms, to support a lower total cost of ownership and maximize user adoption. Download whitepaper »
Technology is constantly evolving, with change accelerating seemingly overnight. At the same time, more than 70 percent of companies process more than half of their invoices – and organizations in general pay most of their bills – the old-fashioned way, on paper. See the research that suggests that more executives would embrace AP automation if they could quantify the return on investment, why paper-based processes pose risks and waste which can be eliminated with AP automation and how AP automation solutions utilise and extend a company’s existing IT infrastructure investments. Download whitepaper »
The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
- Microsoft touts new update service as way for enterprises to go slow on Windows 10
- Cybercriminals borrow from APT playbook in attack against PoS vendors
- New app can unearth video gems on Periscope
- WPI's team gears up for final battle of the bots
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, May 5
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Trade Show
- IN PICTURES: CeBIT 2015, Sydney, Day One Keynote addresses
- Kevin Mitnick's tips for countering social engineering
- Vic govt push to streamline service delivery
- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- Infrastructure modernisation drives efficiencies at ANZ
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Rackspace adds second Australian data centre