CBS eBook: Oracle Database
As business operations become more complex, the demand for change in IT increases accordingly, complete with associated risks that must be mitgrated. Today's It professionals are being asked to manage more information, and deliver that information to their users, with ever increasing quality of service, in a timely manner. And, in today's econimic climate, IT orgainisations are additionally tasked with reducing budgets and deriving greater value out of their exisiting investments.
The broader cloud market is on the cusp of significant diversification, as organisations discover the best approach to cloud computing is a mixture of both on-premise and off-premise solutions. This whitepaper looks at survey results that showcase: the predicted future cloud landscape in ANZ, key challenges and considerations that arise as more organisations adopt cloud for mission critical applications, and how cloud customers can get the most out of their solutions by achieving the transparency around solutions. Download whitepaper »
Loyalty isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have to stay competitive. This report looks at how self-serve SaaS-based loyalty programs can be the flexible solution to enable your business to deliver real-time, omni-channel experiences more quickly and efficiently than ever before. Download whitepaper »
Hot Topic, a large mall and web-based specialty retailer needed to reward and communicate with their customers. This report looks at how they launch a customer loyalty program that helped them gain insights, interests, habits, trends, buying behaviour and exceeded all expectations. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Airbnb chose Akamai as the partner to help them build the capabilities they needed to grow and scale their business, without sacrificing the customer experience that was key to their success. According to CTO Nathan Blecharzyk, Airbnb chose Akamai to support their rapidly-growing business because of Akamai’s ability to deliver large media files safely and securely across the globe, allowing them to scale the business as demand increased.
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10
- Twitter surprises with a sales gain, but user growth lags
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights
- Meet Arrow, a new Android launcher from Microsoft's Garage
- IT hears the siren call of free Windows 10 upgrades
- Amazon proposes drone superhighways in sky
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Amazon Launchpad store will sell goods from startups
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Salesforce tools let customers snap together new mobile apps