Leading Through Connections – Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer Study
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
The consequences of a cyber-attack can be devastating, such as loss of customer confidence, ruined reputation and costly legal ramifications. Not to mention the potential destruction of your entire business. To be fully effective, cyber security must be proactively managed and owned at board level. Not not just by the IT department. It needs to be broad in scope, and senior management needs to recognise that it’s a whole of business challenge. Download whitepaper »
Businesses today often face the same challenges such as exponential data growth, a constant stream of new technologies and flat budgets. These challenges can hold your business back. For those that adopt innovative solutions or fresh approaches, however, these challenges become great opportunities to beat the competition by serving internal and external customers more effectively and efficiently. Download whitepaper »
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place. Download whitepaper »
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.