The State of Cloud Based Security
This paper examines the findings within the context of IT security and looks at whether similar companies could benefit from cloud-based security and how receptive they might be to using the technology.
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
IT complexity has become a serious business problem, and IT managers are taking steps to control it, according to the findings of a recent survey. This whitepaper looks at the negative impact IT complexity has had on businesses, how the top industry players are dealing with the burden and why winning in the digital transformation race means IT leaders must be ready to not just respond to business needs but anticipate them with new tools and approaches to simplification. Download whitepaper »
Conventional security detects threats too late (if at all), and resolves them too slowly. It gives security teams a fragmented, incomplete view into what’s going on in their network. It’s passive and blind to broader threat trends. And it reacts too slowly to new threats and changing conditions. Discover the 10 components to re-imagining security with adaptive defence. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Like a wildfire that quickly spreads as it increases speed and power, today's data growth increases the demand and management complexity of storage, backup and recovery. Imagine trying to stop that fire with a garden hose. Your legacy backup and recovery software is equally under-equipped to manage and facilitate operations that need more speed, efficiency, scalability and reliability to handle today's 24/7, always-on environment. Read about the benefits of moving from a solution comprised of multiple legacy point products to a holistic data protection platform designed to serve today's enterprise environment.
- Oracle preps 'Sonoma' chip for low-priced Sparc servers
- Fujitsu to spend $12.2m on West Sydney data centre upgrade
- 'Invisible' payments key to mobile success, says Braintree
- CommBank to pilot Offers app with Westfield
- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Samsung plots Galaxy S6 price cut, new phones to help business
- As Windows 10 launches, Microsoft pushes for enterprise adoption
- Zuckerberg: Video today, virtual reality tomorrow
- Google wants order in uncontrolled airspace so its Wing drones can fly
- The US Navy is 3D-printing custom drones on its ships
- Adobe's new Digital Publishing suite puts the focus on mobile content
- Facebook revenue surges 39 per cent but costs also soar
- IBM aims new IoT community site at developers
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Trade groups tell Congress to keep its hands off IoT