The State of Cloud Based Security
This paper examines the findings within the context of IT security and looks at whether similar companies could benefit from cloud-based security and how receptive they might be to using the technology.
Email archiving is a little bit like driving your reliable car. You expect it to operate smoothly, day after day, and do not necessarily plan for any crisis events such as a sudden engine failure. That is about the same perception many enterprises have about email. They don't worry about backup, about archiving, about eDiscovery, until, as one IT administrator said, something goes wrong. As the CIO whose diverse responsibilities includes budget control, cost avoidance, risk mitigation, data management and supporting the operational excellence of the enterprise as a whole, email archiving may not always be top of mind. Until something goes wrong. Read this whitepaper to learn how next-gen email archive delivers true business value. Download whitepaper »
According to IDC, sixty percent (60%) of business critical information is now stored, sometimes exclusively, in email. It۪s more important than ever to establish an email archiving strategy that ensures business continuity and information availability. Modern email archiving solutions are changing to accommodate the new realities of the digital workplace and can intelligently store, manage and discover email content to meet business and compliance requirements. Read this paper to learn how to solve your top email challenges. Download whitepaper »
This infographic compares legacy backup solutions with modern data protection solutions, showing legacy backups shortcomings in pivotal areas of data protection, such as application awareness, support for cloud tiers and more. Check out this infographic to learn why modern data solutions deliver more benefits than legacy backups. Download whitepaper »
In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Mobility has transformed the workplace. Laptops, smartphones and tablets not only enable an organization’s road warriors, but also create freedoms for all employees to stay connected whether at a conference, working from home, or even sitting in an airport terminal.
- Samsung faces lawsuit in China over bloatware on phones
- Reddit sections go dark after exit of staffer
- Android ransomware on the rise in Australia
- Microsoft buries hatchet with Kyocera, ending litigation
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Hands-on: Windows 10's latest build feels close to finished
- In Pictures: 7 things we hate about Twitter
- Supreme Court justices hold stock in tech vendors, other firms
- There's even an app for dogs and cats scared of fireworks
- Microsoft confirms 'waves' roll-out of Windows 10
- How Instagram spots a trend
- Longtime Microsoft partner Yahoo tests search with Google
- Third build of Windows 10 in one week a sign of OS stability
- GM to offer teen driver tracking to parents
- Scott McNealy sees gold in the hills of social data