Penrith City Council Case Study - Productivity Rises as High as the Mountains
As the Council operations are integral to the community, IT security and the smooth running of IT systems are imperative. However, the complex processes and limited capabilities of the Internet and email filtering system was costing Council many hours in IT maintenance, including installing updates and managing user queries. Any Internet and email system downtime detracted from the IT staff time available to support users. Read more.
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
IT complexity has become a serious business problem, and IT managers are taking steps to control it, according to the findings of a recent survey. This whitepaper looks at the negative impact IT complexity has had on businesses, how the top industry players are dealing with the burden and why winning in the digital transformation race means IT leaders must be ready to not just respond to business needs but anticipate them with new tools and approaches to simplification. Download whitepaper »
Conventional security detects threats too late (if at all), and resolves them too slowly. It gives security teams a fragmented, incomplete view into what’s going on in their network. It’s passive and blind to broader threat trends. And it reacts too slowly to new threats and changing conditions. Discover the 10 components to re-imagining security with adaptive defence. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at how SDS can be a revolutionary solution in terms of its impact on IT operations and economics and how it organizations can implement new SDS programs in a measured, evolutionary manner.
- Cisco's pay package for CEO Robbins is a sweet deal
- Mozilla CEO blasts Microsoft over Windows 10 defaults
- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Business as usual for enterprise migrations to Windows 10
- Facebook aims to launch unmanned drone by year-end
- Android for Work gains mobile-carrier support
- Windows 10's launch was a bit bumpy, but people seem to like it
- Google rejects French request to expand right to be forgotten
- Focus turns to mobile Windows 10 and Lumia flagships
- Critical BIND denial-of-service flaw could disrupt large portions of the Internet
- Opponents focus on defeating CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- Is the smartphone market saturated?
- Using Watson, IBM and CVS aim to predict when your health is about to decline
- Endpoint security firm SentinelOne challenges traditional anti-virus software
- DataTorrent tackles complexity of Hadoop data ingestion