Customer Success Story - Qantas Airways
Consumerisation of IT continues at a rapid pace, but it’s not just about new devices; it’s redefining the entire relationship between IT and end users, introducing potential opportunities for businesses to leverage this new model to expand their business, reduce enterprise costs and attract and retain new customers. Read this case study to understand how Qantas safeguards their reputation, revenues and customer experience through providing a seamless end to end online experience.
With large shifts to SaaS and cloud-based solutions, IT is discovering that the end user (IT’s own customer) is seeing a significantly different user experience as the applications that they rely on for their day-to-day productivity are being choked by the backhaul bottlenecks that never existed within the walls of the corporate datacenter. This whitepaper looks at how businesses feeling bandwidth pressure should reassess their WAN. Download whitepaper »
Many firms are acutely aware of the costs and risks associated with lost or unrecoverable data on employee devices, including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices and while mobility initiatives, including bring your own device (BYOD), are gaining popularity, IDC has discovered that many firms do not have adequate protection, recovery policies or tools in place to manage their ever-increasing volumes of data. Read why IDC believes the need to protect sensitive data residing on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices is more critical than ever and how CommVault Edge can meet end user demands by delivering a solution that is secure and allows users access to their data anywhere and at any time. Download whitepaper »
A February 2013 research study revealed some telling statistics among CIOs and Senior IT Managers about the state of their managed data. Most notably: Mobile access to company data is of paramount importance, Large enterprises are having trouble locating data across their databases, IT teams are overburdened, and business decisions are being hampered by time spent managing data silos. Organizations express interest in a solution that enables them to protect, manage and access all data across the enterprise from a single platform. Discover what IT leaders like yourself have expressed as their biggest challenges when it comes to managing data today, and arm yourself with the tools to change the data management game inside of your organisation. Download whitepaper »
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
Before buying new UPS hardware, today’s data centre operators need to know that the funds they’re investing will result in a quick and significant payback, one that can be improved further if their electrical utility provides energy-efficiency incentive programs for data centres. Find out: How a properly equipped high-efficiency mode UPS pays for itself in as little as two years, the environmental benefits of UPS, plus, the 8 capabilities to look for in high efficiency mode UPS.
- Fujitsu unveils Chromebook managed service offering for enterprises
- Defence extends Optus satellite contract until 2020
- Oracle gets September trial date against Rimini Street
- How getting mobile helped John Holland slash IT costs
- Data center group tightens certification rules for service providers
- An Aussie company is building the world's smallest SDN switch
- Hardcore Hardware: The Origin PC Millennium can show off its three GeForce GTX 980Ti cards from either side
- In Pictures: Hacking Team's hack curated
- In Pictures: HP Pro Slate 8 features magic pen
- Facebook to use all renewable energy in its next data center
- Petition to remove Reddit CEO tops 200K signatures
- Gartner: No help for the PC biz from Windows 10
- Google's self-driving cars are taking a road trip to Texas
- EMC sells Syncplicity to focus on core storage business
- U.S. State Department moves to block 3D-printed gun plans online