Expanding Web Single Sign-On to Cloud and Mobile Environments
The world of business online is rapidly evolving, customers are comfortable now more than ever performing a host of transactions online but are reliant on the business organisation to provide a seamless and secure environment across multiple devices and environments..
This paper discusses and provides examples, top tips and best practices on how to use traditional web single sign on and web access management to deliver a seamless, secure experience for online users.
The broader cloud market is on the cusp of significant diversification, as organisations discover the best approach to cloud computing is a mixture of both on-premise and off-premise solutions. This whitepaper looks at survey results that showcase: the predicted future cloud landscape in ANZ, key challenges and considerations that arise as more organisations adopt cloud for mission critical applications, and how cloud customers can get the most out of their solutions by achieving the transparency around solutions. Download whitepaper »
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
Loyalty isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have to stay competitive. This report looks at how self-serve SaaS-based loyalty programs can be the flexible solution to enable your business to deliver real-time, omni-channel experiences more quickly and efficiently than ever before. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Incorporating path control in your WAN is a critical first step along the way to deploying a full SD-WAN solution. This whitepaper looks at how you can use dynamic tools to shortcut the complex configurations and expenditures of time and resources to ultimately efficiently utilise the hybrid links that may already be deployed in the network.
- Cisco's SDN controller has a security hole
- OneDrive finally lets you sync shared folders
- Condé Nast parent company jumps into big data market with 1010data purchase
- HoloLens for the enterprise due within a year
- Bad vibe brews about Windows 10
- US counterterrorism expert says it's time to give companies offensive cybercapabilities
- Patch halt looms for half of all IE users
- IBM applies some engineering rigor to the Internet of Things
- AT&T launches wireless data and TV services on one bill
- Will Facebook envy wreck Twitter?
- Clinton plan to power U.S. homes with renewable energy in 10 years is doable
- Samsung devices caught between Apple and Chinese smartphones
- Microsoft's buys sales-gamification startup with eye to CRM combo
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
- Windows 10 commandeers users' upload bandwidth