CSO Spotlight on Mobile & Cloud Security
This case study explains the goals and achievements behind Vision Australia’s adoption of virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) and provides advice for similar workplace strategies •Adopting VDI has improved employee productivity and also saved costs in avoiding a capital outlay in refreshing end-user devices •VDI implementation means that employees can now BYOD, while the IT department can retain control •Implementation has seen improved performance in all objectives, the most obvious being in cost management and productivity. Download whitepaper »
This case study looks at the results of civil contracting company, Fulton Hogan, was able to achieve after adopting a suite of technologies to support its end-user computing environment. •Company was looking for new technology that would give better project support, secure access and to increase mobile usage •Growth was seen in all goal areas of: growth, cost management, risk management, talent management, client engagement, CSR, productivity and innovation •Dynamic infrastructure allows the IT department to adapt quicker and support the business’s needs, across multiple areas Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper looks into one of Australia’s largest engineering, contracting and service organisations and why they have chosen to adopt VDI, their goals and achievements since implementation. •Provides advice to technology leaders considering their own workplace strategy and/or evaluating VDI •Major benefits found in cost management through the centralisation of infrastructure •Productivity and employee engagement increased through more efficient mobilisation of over 20 processes Download whitepaper »
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
- Enterprises can now use Dell's Kace appliance to manage Chromebooks
- Will the U.S. be ready with secure chip cards and payment terminals?
- 6 DNS services protect against malware and other unwanted content
- Google Fiber expanding to Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Raleigh-Durham
- Apple iOS 8.1.3 upgrade won't suck up your storage
- FTC calls on IoT vendors to protect privacy
- Microsoft's Surface line-up posts 2nd straight profitable quarter
- How to stay ahead of threats to DNS servers
- PCI DSS 3.0 went into effect Jan. 1. Are you in compliance?
- Apple tops Chinese smartphone market for the first time
- DNS hijacking vulnerability affects D-Link DSL router, possibly other devices
- Mobile World Congress rumor mill churns with reports of better screens, cameras
- Privacy tsar to EC: Wrap up EU-US data exchange talks quickly or else
- Enterprises: Get ready to pay to go slow on Windows 10
- Dropbox buys Pixelapse to add version control for visual designers