Detecting APT Activity with Network Traffic Analysis
After Hurricane Sandy flooded its Lower Manhattan headquarters, EmblemHealth enables displaced employees to re-engage and reconnect with their co-workers by supplying Dell laptops to maintain productivity from remote locations. -Company headquarters flooded by Hurricane Sandy’s storm surge left 1,900 employees without offices -Loss of office space for so many corporate staff employees threatened to disrupt a timely conclusion to the company’s fiscal year-end -Newly gained flexibilty and productivity was enabled by access to over 900 laptops and desktops from Dell Download whitepaper »
This paper explains why, with big data, it’s not about the type, amount or speed of data, but rather what we do with that data and the speed at which we do it. • Business intelligence reports and dashboards simply won’t give you with the level of detail and agility you need • Analytics can help gain a competitive advantage, but developing analytics maturity will help sustain that • This paper walks through each step of the analytics maturity journey, providing insights into the capabilities and tools to consider Download whitepaper »
These days IT teams must support a multiplicity of devices, operating systems and work habits. This paper helps readers learn how best to simplify administration and secure vital data. • To capitalize on mobility, enterprises need to provide employees with access to corporate data and applications anytime, anywhere • Organizations need to expand access to corporate networks without exposing the organization to threats • Organizations must have the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of variables today and lay the groundwork for future developments Download whitepaper »
The way corporations operate around mobile devices is currently shifting—employees are starting to use their own devices for business purposes, rather than company-owned devices. With no direct control of the endpoints, IT departments have generally had to prohibit this or risk insecure access inside the firewall. But as more mobile devices appear on the corporate network, mobile device management has become a key IT initiative.
- Icahn says PayPal spin-off is almost a 'no brainer'
- Mobile developers get offline sync in new Amazon SDK
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface
- iOS 8 bug deletes iWork docs
- Global Internet speeds up, DDoS attacks down
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Germany orders Google to stop illegal user data processing
- Connected ad panels to improve mobile speeds and coverage
- Update and upgrade roadmap crucial to Windows 9 success
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- 4 reasons to stick with Java -- and 4 reasons to dump it
- Unlike IBM, Lenovo to manufacture some System x servers in U.S.
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- EBay spins off PayPal into separate company
- European Commission details grounds for Apple tax probe