Detecting APT Activity with Network Traffic Analysis
Today’s successful targeted attacks use a combination of social engineering, malware, and backdoor activities. This research paper will discuss how advanced detection techniques can be used to identify malware command-and control (C&C) communications related to these attacks, illustrating how even the most high-profile and successful attacks of the past few years could have been discovered.
This paper looks at the basics of DNS services, how they can be compromised, how to secure them more effectively and how an organization can actually use them as an asset to improve its security posture. Download whitepaper »
The broader cloud market is on the cusp of significant diversification, as organisations discover the best approach to cloud computing is a mixture of both on-premise and off-premise solutions. This whitepaper looks at survey results that showcase: the predicted future cloud landscape in ANZ, key challenges and considerations that arise as more organisations adopt cloud for mission critical applications, and how cloud customers can get the most out of their solutions by achieving the transparency around solutions. Download whitepaper »
For this report, some unique research methodologies that allowed us to discover some fascinating new information about how financial institutions can unlock the trust needed to digitally engage the ‘no-finapp-phobic’1 Gen X and Ys. Download whitepaper »
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Many firms are acutely aware of the costs and risks associated with lost or unrecoverable data on employee devices, including desktops, laptops, and mobile devices and while mobility initiatives, including bring your own device (BYOD), are gaining popularity, IDC has discovered that many firms do not have adequate protection, recovery policies or tools in place to manage their ever-increasing volumes of data. Read why IDC believes the need to protect sensitive data residing on desktops, laptops, and mobile devices is more critical than ever and how CommVault Edge can meet end user demands by delivering a solution that is secure and allows users access to their data anywhere and at any time.
- Employment engine keeps humming for IT job seekers
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Review: Ikea wireless-charging furniture is stylish and functional but not without issues
- So long (Vista), it's been good to know yah
- Who goes there? CA will know with Xceedium buy
- India reverses ban on porn websites
- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Intel's big plan to seed the private cloud market
- Sprint sees record low customer loss rate, but drops to 4th place behind T-Mobile
- Named Data Networking consortium preps for workshop, hackathon
- Ballmer's phone blunder cost Microsoft $10B
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- SanDisk, Toshiba double down, announce the world's highest capacity 3D NAND flash chips
- A new tool for pricing used IT equipment