Russian Underground 101
This research paper intends to provide a brief summary of the cybercriminal underground and shed light on the basic types of hacker activity in Russia. It discusses fundamental concepts that Russian hackers follow and the information they share with their peers. It also examines prices charged for various types of services, along with how prevalent the given services are in advertisements. The primary features of each type of activity and examples of associated service offerings are discussed as well. Read this paper.
Organisations are readily launching BYOD programs to boost employee productivity and reduce costs. But this all comes at a risk and you maintain your vigilance in sustaining compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This whitepaper looks at several best practices are key for maintaining regulatory compliance with any BYOD program. Download whitepaper »
This case study looks at how Maum Golf in South Korea partners with Dell OEM Solutions to reach its goals of expansion into new markets and grow their market share from 20 percent, to more than 30 percent by the end of 2015. Download whitepaper »
This whitepaper discusses the challenge of BYOD and how best-practice deployments help deliver on the business promise of mobility with integrated protection throughout the workplace. Download whitepaper »
This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
This white paper explains the variety of challenges when rapidly growing multi-tenant data centres (MTDCs) and then describes how the latest uninterruptible power systems (UPSs), air containment solutions can help MTDC owners significantly lower power-related operating expenses without weakening reliability or agility. It also uses the experiences of Hurricane Electric Internet Services, a leading retail co-location provider, as real-world evidence of the benefits MTDC operators can realise by embracing energy-efficiency best practices.
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 7
- OpenSSL tells users to prepare for a high severity flaw
- Nvidia attempts to ease the path to deep learning
- FBI chief warns that terrorists hide behind encrypted communications
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Drawing and writing (poorly) with HP Pro Slate 8
- In Pictures: Best office apps for Android, round 3
- In Pictures: How 7 companies bring power to Hadoop Big Data applications
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
- Samsung releases world's first 2TB consumer SSDs
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Cisco leading another IoT standards group