Traditional tape-based archival is under threat from cloud storage services that act as an offsite archival medium, facilitating integrated and seamless remote disaster recovery sites. The cloud provides all the advantages of disk-based storage while still competing effectively on price. Because the cloud is essentially remote disk-based storage, it is much faster to find and restore exact files or recover entire servers when combined with sector-based, real-time recovery software. Read more.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals