This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
While selecting the right data centre in terms of the facility, location, and reliability is critically important, SMBs need to understand they can realise significant value when they insist on maximising the operation. Find out why you should not assume equipment is well-tended just because the colocation is operating smoothly, why SMBs should take the initiative when it comes to organising, protecting, and managing their own equipment, and how you can achieve these goals effectively for the best result.
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Drawing and writing (poorly) with HP Pro Slate 8
- In Pictures: Best office apps for Android, round 3
- In Pictures: How 7 companies bring power to Hadoop Big Data applications
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels
- Samsung releases world's first 2TB consumer SSDs
- Microsoft's new Tossup app tries to simplify getting friends together
- Cisco leading another IoT standards group
- Humans again to blame for latest accidents involving Google autonomous cars
- Microsoft offers researchers US$500K to work on HoloLens
- Microsoft is just days away from wrapping up Windows 10
- iPhone 7 rumour rollup: Apple's just going to have all the money, production revs up