There has been a decade of dynamic growth in the amount of computer equipment in hospitals today due to the rapid development of medical imaging technologies. This case study looks at how Central Clinical Hospital was able to create an efficient, reliable and robust network infrastructure to ensure timely data transmission between medical equipment.
This infographic looks at the top strategic priorities for CIOs in the education sector, how important IoT is in their planning process, and top concerns consuming measurable IT resources in the faculty.
The explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the ongoing acceleration of BYOD continue to drive the insatiable need for bandwidth. 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless is the critical component in handling this ever increasing demand for more bandwidth, however the entire network must be considered for an exceptional wireless outcome.
This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
Find out how Skilled Group were able to operate an EMC storage environment replicating across to its 2nd data centre with an RPO of minutes rather than days and automated their disaster recovery process.
This case study looks at how Cricket Tasmania was able to enhance guest experience, promote and develop cricket in Tasmania and cope with increasingly-concentrated demand on their network.
In this case study find out how Henry Ford Health System, a comprehensive and integrated health system organisation, is able to provide wall-to-wall Wi-Fi coverage to support more than 24,000 staff members and back over 3,500 medical devices on site.
Wi-Fi is fast becoming the preferred method to connect medical devices in hospitals. This whitepaper looks at the new FDA guidelines for on-boarding medical devices are and best practices for integrating wireless medical devices.
Hospitals of the future will have a heavier reliance on intelligence from real-time healthcare applications and connected devices to improve workflow, safety and costs. Find out hospitals can become more cost efficient and improve patient safety through a solid networking infrastructure.
The rapid adoption of Wi-Fi by medical device manufacturers has meant means that the hospital IT departments now have to support more equpiment than ever before on their wireless local area networks. Find out in this whitepaper the risks associated with this transition and how you can prevent bottlenecks at Wi-Fi access points.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing