There has been a decade of dynamic growth in the amount of computer equipment in hospitals today due to the rapid development of medical imaging technologies. This case study looks at how Central Clinical Hospital was able to create an efficient, reliable and robust network infrastructure to ensure timely data transmission between medical equipment.
This infographic looks at the top strategic priorities for CIOs in the education sector, how important IoT is in their planning process, and top concerns consuming measurable IT resources in the faculty.
The explosive growth of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the ongoing acceleration of BYOD continue to drive the insatiable need for bandwidth. 802.11ac Wave 2 wireless is the critical component in handling this ever increasing demand for more bandwidth, however the entire network must be considered for an exceptional wireless outcome.
This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
Find out how Skilled Group were able to operate an EMC storage environment replicating across to its 2nd data centre with an RPO of minutes rather than days and automated their disaster recovery process.
This case study looks at how Cricket Tasmania was able to enhance guest experience, promote and develop cricket in Tasmania and cope with increasingly-concentrated demand on their network.
In this case study find out how Henry Ford Health System, a comprehensive and integrated health system organisation, is able to provide wall-to-wall Wi-Fi coverage to support more than 24,000 staff members and back over 3,500 medical devices on site.
Wi-Fi is fast becoming the preferred method to connect medical devices in hospitals. This whitepaper looks at the new FDA guidelines for on-boarding medical devices are and best practices for integrating wireless medical devices.
Hospitals of the future will have a heavier reliance on intelligence from real-time healthcare applications and connected devices to improve workflow, safety and costs. Find out hospitals can become more cost efficient and improve patient safety through a solid networking infrastructure.
The rapid adoption of Wi-Fi by medical device manufacturers has meant means that the hospital IT departments now have to support more equpiment than ever before on their wireless local area networks. Find out in this whitepaper the risks associated with this transition and how you can prevent bottlenecks at Wi-Fi access points.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Reports/JAVA/SQL) 160129/P/vhs-cAsia
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- Microsoft lets cautious users try more of Windows 10’s leading edge
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
- Networking company name change madness is upon us
- Browser maker Opera's board urges sale to Chinese collective for $1.2B
- A new IoT gateway design could be Bluetooth's ticket to the cloud
- LG's G5 smartphone to have 'always on' ability
- Data science achieves the ultimate ROI: A craft beer
- SAP slaps patch on leaky factory software