Unsolicited email, or ‘spam’, is the most common internet-borne threat facing your organisation. One of the main tactics employed by spammers is the use of ‘news spam’ – emails pretending to offer information on breaking news stories or big events. Read on.
In 2010, the threat posed by the web is sharper and more extensive than ever before. Almost any website can now host malware, or forward you to one that does. Indeed, an infection is much more likely to result from a visit to a perfectly legitimate website that has been compromised with a virus or spyware – than from one set up specifically to spread malware. Read More.
For the IT Manager detailed to plan and implement an email security strategy, choosing a ‘budget’ option can ostensibly tick a lot of boxes. But how low-cost and easy to manage do these solutions actually prove to be? How does the headline cost compare with the experience they deliver? Read on to find out more.
Email, a critical business tool, can lead to expensive claims for employees when misused. This summary discusses the main risks that employers face in dealing with employee use of the Internet. Protect your company - read more.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals