This report showcases the results from a Computerworld survey across IT managers and CIOs on their organisation’s use and intentions around data backup and recovery processes. Find out: how IT leaders are changing the way they protect their organisation’s valuable information, the most popular uses and intentions around data backup practices and how organisations are dealing with exponential data growth.
This infographic looks at the current backup and recovery practices of IT managers and CIOs as well as their predictions and plans to protect their valuable information for the future. Find out: How much and where data in organisations is growing the fastest, the top 5 back up challenges organisations are facing and what the road ahead holds for backup and recovery strategies.
Cyber Attacks are painful and destructive. It’s essential to defend your business with a powerful protection system. In this whitepaper, you’ll learn how to get cyber resilient and safeguard your data: • Find out which questions you should ask to find a security solution that works with your business • Understand why your business is a bigger target than you thought • Learn how to protect your brand and bottom line by quickly detecting and responding to attacks
The 2014 Internet Security Threat Report highlights the developments in cyber-crime in the last year and provides an analysis in global threat activity. Highlights from the report are: • Hackers continuing to attack PCs, as well as mobile devices, security cameras, routers and more • The number of data breaches has risen 62% from 2013, identity breaches up 493% • Ransomware attacks rose 500% and have evolved into more vicious assaults
This paper outlines the 14 “best practice” tips to help manage the security threats you’re potentially facing. By downloading you’ll learn: • The steps you should follow to protect your organisation from security threats • The measures and policies you should have in place from start to finish • Plus, get an opportunity to get the full picture on the current internet security threat environment
Targeted phishing attacks are affecting the security in businesses of all sizes. This helpful infographic shows who’s at risk, why data breaches are growing and the layers of defence you can have. • 1 in 2 phishing attacks have been targeted at large enterprises • Attacks on businesses with 1 to 250 employees have increased in the last two years • Most mobile vulnerabilities are on the Apple iOS platform
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
With the growing transition to a more online existence, users need to be more conscious about leading and protecting our online identity. This Manifesto sets out a plan to reduce the real and growing risks we face as individuals, businesses and governments, to make us cyber-resilient.
Customers today are still grappling with subpar backup performance as systems outstrip the allotted backup window time. Strategies for data protection and recovery continue to be dictated by aggressive SLAs, rapid recovery, and ease of integration in existing environments. As a result, firms have started to embrace more disk-based data protection technologies, including purpose-built backup appliances (PBBAs) to protect and recover data and applications. This white paper explores the measurable benefits of PBBA systems for customers, with a focus on the increased use and adoption patterns of both integrated and targeted systems.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCPython Web Developer - DevOPS EnvironmentVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
- CCTeradata DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid