Find out in this whitepaper what enterprises identify as the most important issues with convergence and why enterprises should choose converged systems whose vendors are not only committed to interoperability and open standards but also a high level of flexibility
Legacy server architectures are not designed to meet the demands of a mobile, data analytics and cloud driven era. Find out in this whitepaper how you can ensure your data centre is future ready with innovative server platforms that can evolve as business needs change.
Most IT managers place reducing operating cost as a high priority for decreasing overall business costs. Yet they often overlook that a source of significant savings can come through highly manageable infrastructure. Find out what are the 5 characteristics your IT infrastructure should have to be highly manageable and help the bottom line.
This whitepaper covers basic guidelines on how to route cables within an IT rack from installation to connecting, routing and securing the cables to the SRB.
This whitepaper looks at the strengths and cautions for top modular server vendors that are currently in the market.
Converged infrastructure is one of the fastest growing segments in the IT industry and largely adopted by enterprises big and small for its scalability. Find out what you should look out for when looking for or evaluating a converged infrastructure supplier.
This whitepaper reviews the underlying pressures on server architecture and highlights the need for architects to open their lenses and consider alternatives to the standard 19-inch rack server that dominates enterprise deployments today.
Every so often enterprises encounter a purchase choice that’s a distinct advantage for them. Research estimates that there will be strong spending on converged infrastructure next year with more companies migrating to the cloud, increased IT complexities and better resource utilization being the 3 major driving force.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (CISCO/SSLVPN/Firewall) 160211/SA/551Asia
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CC.NET DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- FTLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTVB6 DeveloperNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too