IT organisations must be able to quickly deliver and securely manage new business and IT services at fraction of the cost. This means that every IT organisation must reconsider how they approach IT operations and business service management. As a result, many IT organisations are looking to the cloud for its promised benefits of reducing total cost of ownership, requiring less technical skill set and very fast time to value.
The new wave of mobile consumer devices, combined with the surge of interest in cloud computing, is creating complex challenges for IT. In this white paper, read about new research from IDG that explores these challenges, and learn about a cost-effective approach to managing PCs, mobile devices, software, and IT infrastructure that simplifies and automates the entire ownership experience.
In this whitepaper ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® (EMA™) analysts indentify essential evaluation criteria through a side-by-side comparison of five of the leading lifecycle management solutions on the market today.
Over the past year, adoption of ITIL best practices continued to grow at a steady rate, but we also began to see a new scepticism, or backlash, towards ITIL. Business leaders wanted to see action, and more importantly, ROI. Read on.
Strategies for Streamlining Processes and Lowering TCO by Leveraging a Flexible IT Service Management Solution. The economy is slowly improving, but IT professionals are still living in a world of constrained budgets, coupled with high expectations from increasingly tech-savvy end-users. Read on.
This White Paper looks in detail at TCO in relation to service desks and managing the IT infrastructure. It highlights findings from independent market research undertaken by Dynamic Markets in 2009 entitled: “Flexible Service Desks” which digs into the real TCO and more recently research completed in 2010: “The Rebirth of the IT Budget”. The paper also references industry research published by Gartner Group and Forrester Research.
This research presents opinion from IT decision makers in large companies with 250 or more employees in the UK, France and Germany; all companies use helpdesk software (excluding Numara products), and all respondents are at senior IT manager level or above. Read on.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.