IT organisations must be able to quickly deliver and securely manage new business and IT services at fraction of the cost. This means that every IT organisation must reconsider how they approach IT operations and business service management. As a result, many IT organisations are looking to the cloud for its promised benefits of reducing total cost of ownership, requiring less technical skill set and very fast time to value.
The new wave of mobile consumer devices, combined with the surge of interest in cloud computing, is creating complex challenges for IT. In this white paper, read about new research from IDG that explores these challenges, and learn about a cost-effective approach to managing PCs, mobile devices, software, and IT infrastructure that simplifies and automates the entire ownership experience.
In this whitepaper ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® (EMA™) analysts indentify essential evaluation criteria through a side-by-side comparison of five of the leading lifecycle management solutions on the market today.
Over the past year, adoption of ITIL best practices continued to grow at a steady rate, but we also began to see a new scepticism, or backlash, towards ITIL. Business leaders wanted to see action, and more importantly, ROI. Read on.
Strategies for Streamlining Processes and Lowering TCO by Leveraging a Flexible IT Service Management Solution. The economy is slowly improving, but IT professionals are still living in a world of constrained budgets, coupled with high expectations from increasingly tech-savvy end-users. Read on.
This White Paper looks in detail at TCO in relation to service desks and managing the IT infrastructure. It highlights findings from independent market research undertaken by Dynamic Markets in 2009 entitled: “Flexible Service Desks” which digs into the real TCO and more recently research completed in 2010: “The Rebirth of the IT Budget”. The paper also references industry research published by Gartner Group and Forrester Research.
This research presents opinion from IT decision makers in large companies with 250 or more employees in the UK, France and Germany; all companies use helpdesk software (excluding Numara products), and all respondents are at senior IT manager level or above. Read on.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCSenior Network EngineersACT
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too