BYOD brings flexibility and improved productivity. But it can also add inconsistent user experiences, data security challenges… even legal liabilities. How can you make sure you get all the benefits—and none of the hassles? Read this tip sheet to learn the top considerations before you BYOD.
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Germany orders Google to stop illegal user data processing
- Connected ad panels to improve mobile speeds and coverage
- Update and upgrade roadmap crucial to Windows 9 success
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- 4 reasons to stick with Java -- and 4 reasons to dump it
- Unlike IBM, Lenovo to manufacture some System x servers in U.S.
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- EBay spins off PayPal into separate company
- European Commission details grounds for Apple tax probe
- Microsoft will offer locally hosted cloud services in India
- Pioneer's rearview mirror gives drivers cloud data
- NTT DoCoMo launches sensor-laden kids' watch
- Apple's iPhone will go on sale in China on Oct. 17
- Greens seek to limit ASIO hacking powers