To have maximum impact, above all else, business intelligence (BI) dashboards must be fast. They must be created fast, perform fast, and adapt fast to find quick answers and ultimately make an important difference. Dashboards collect all of the information and analytical tools needed to support a person playing a specific role in a business. Although dashboards have always been part of BI, new developments have made them the center of the action. Read More.
In our personal lives, when we want to find information, our first stop is the simple and friendly home page of the Google search engine. We enter search terms in the box and then a list of documents appears. We look at the documents. If they are not want we want, we change the search terms. If another question arises, we search for related information. The feeling we get from this experience is satisfying, smooth, and effortless. Read More.
The practice of business intelligence (BI) has suffered for many years from the pretense that the information needs of business users can be predicted in advance. Read on for more.
It isn’t unusual for SAP ERP owners to feel pangs of buyer’s remorse. It’s not that the data collected isn’t useful or that the process automation doesn’t help. But any large implementation of an ERP system is a two-step process. First, the software must be configured and implemented and the whole company must start using it. For most companies, this process, however unpleasant or painful, leads to a better situation. Read More.
Business Intelligence emerged twenty years ago as a tool for aiding decision-making. Originally seen as the preserve of analysts and board-level executives, it has slowly evolved into a more democratic medium as organisations have come to realise that decision-makers at all levels and in all departments need access to timely, relevant information. Read More.
Dashboards help companies improve efficiency by allowing managers and personnel to evaluate their own performance at a glance. To acheive these benefits, though, dashboard users must ensure that their dashboards reflect the needs of the organisation. Read More.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCOPA Developer (Oracle Policy Automation)ACT
- CCIBM InfoSphere ConsultantACT
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too