This paper will discuss strategies for controlling a broad range of recreational Internet traffic such as instant messaging, P2P file downloads and social networking activities that can significantly slow business applications and impact employee productivity. By implementing a solution to effectively detect, classify and control recreational traffic, including encrypted P2P traffic designed to slip past corporate firewalls, organisations can improve employee productivity, accelerate application response times, reclaim bandwidth for business-critical applications and defer costly bandwidth upgrades. Read this whitepaper.
Increase the speed and efficiency of your wide area network. Exinda’s Integrated Application Assurance Suite delivers everything you need to manage your application performance and ensure the highest quality user experience for applications consumed over the WAN and Internet. Unlike conventional WAN Optimisation solutions that focus on acceleration only, Exinda delivers Assessment, Acceleration and Assurance capabilities within a single integrated offering to assure user experience for any application, anywhere at any time. Read more.
Networking isn’t about applications or technology — it’s about users. The business pressure to consolidate IT, support empowered users, and provide customised experiences to customers is stressing today’s architectures and reshaping networks. The old approach of building networks around applications is too static. Read more.
A key priority for Ryerson is to provide consistent access to network applications, which range from a public-facing web site to critical applications such as student registration and learning management. With students, faculty, and staff all vying for the same resources on the network (including as many as 5000 wireless users at any given time), Ryerson needed a way to provide a predictable user experience. Read more.
This white paper examines the growing performance gap that has emerged between the priorities and SLAs of distributed businesses and the ability of branch networks to support them.
From 2009 through early 2011 MLB Network connected to the outside world through dual 45-megabit DS3 circuits, but with as many as 1000 users during the baseball season transferring everything from video files to player statistics, the network had reached saturation. “We were seeing 98% utilisation on our routers then, and wanted to ensure we were prepared for the MLB First-Year Player Draft in June,” said MLB Network IT director Cindy Cortell. Read more.
Tranzqual is in the Industry Training Organisation responsible for setting world class training standards for the commercial road transport, passenger services, warehouse and logistics, fright forwarding, ports and stevedoring industries. The company works with a wide variety of companies with these industries including transport, bus. courier, taxi warehousing, logistics, ports and stevedoring companies to increase the skills and knowledge of their employees. Read more.
Companies that do not rise to the challenge of ensuring performance over complex networks find it increasingly difficult to compete in a virtualised, cloud based world. Organisations improve performance using several different technologies, which increases the complexity of performance management initiatives. The emerging nature of application deployment and consumption in today's business adds to this complexity. Now it is common for applications to be delivered via cloud based systems, both internal and public, and increasingly these applications are consumed on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Read more.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCDesktop Support Engineer/Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSAP CRM Specialist- ABAPACT
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP ABAP ProgrammersACT
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Visual VB.net) 160115/AP/vhsAsia
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer RequiredNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- CCIT Performance Test AnalystACT
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
Organisations are struggling with a torrent of data thanks to cloud computing, mobility and the Internet of Things. And conventional backup and recovery methods are failing. This white paper outlines the benefits of a modern approach to disaster recovery.
- Java-based Trojan was used to attack over 400,000 systems
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Amazon Web Services goes gunning for gamers with free FPS framework
- Android Studio 2.0 beta speeds up app restarts
- US government wants to sharply increase spending on cybersecurity
- Facebook faces restrictions in France on data transfer to US, tracking of users
- Cisco boosts, broadens Catalyst switches
- Flaws in Trane thermostats underscore IoT security risks, Cisco says
- Microsoft's Azure Stack beta gets new services and DevOps tools
- 9 technologies that could cut demand for lawyers, lower legal fees
- Prysm combines displays with SaaS to extend the reach of enterprise collaboration
- Kingston buys encrypted flash drive maker IronKey
- Users await possible Twitter feed change
- Microsoft previews enterprise-grade setting sync in Windows 10
- Forget Trump and Clinton: IBM's Watson is running for president