Nemertes’ annual study on IP Telephony/Unified Communications real-world Total Cost of Ownership finds organizations spending less on their on-premises IP telephony and UC deployments driven by competition between vendors and by improved knowledge among IT staffs. This paper provides the details on how vendor selection impacts ROI.
Your phone system is the communication hub that connects employees, partners and customers. But does your phone system include modern capabilities that fully support your business? This e-book outlines five important questions you should ask to determine if your phone system has the capabilities and features you need to help your business thrive.
CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
This paper features the results of a Customer Loyalty Study performed by Harte-Hanks in the IP Telephony System Manufacturers market segment. Leveraging brand loyalty metric Net Promoter Score (NPS), Harte-Hanks as able to determine customer loyalty by manufacturer.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
In this paper, we examine the impact that different starting points on modern communications system management, consider the possible advantages of delivering voice over IP (VoIP) and unified communications (UC), and examine what can be achieved through the level of holistic management available only from a communications solution that is IP-based by design.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- FTSOE EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Oracle DBANSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 2 Helpdesk, Service Support- Remedy or SAP backgroundNSW
- CCIT Hadoop DevelopersQLD
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- CCWindows System Admin, Administrator, Technical SupportNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCICT Infrastructure Specialist - (Network Engineer)ACT
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- FTC# .Net DeveloperSA
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield