CISOs and their security programs face nearly overwhelming pressure to take a renewed focus on data protection. The external forces of advanced threats and a multitude of compliance obligations, combined with the internal forces of new business initiatives, lead to a complex set of data protection requirements. These requirements are then overlaid on an explosion in the volume of data generated and a variety of locations where that data may reside. And if that’s not enough, the scope of data to be protected includes not only customer data, but internal data and system data as well. Read on.
If the fast pace of government and industry standards is any indication, IT teams will not get a break from compliance any time soon. To stay ahead of the game, you have to automate change auditing and configuration assessment in your physical and virtual environments and weave them into your organisation’s day-to-day security plan. Not only does this improve your security posture and ensure that gaps in protection are filled, but it also helps your organisation become more efficient by saving staffing and budget resources for more strategic projects.
This audio whitepaper discusses these important issues and provides IT security and compliance professionals a roadmap and practical advice for implementing an approach to compliance that helps overcome these issues. Read on.
A perfect storm is brewing, with increasingly complex, persistent cyber threats and more numerous and prescriptive compliance mandates to protect against them. In this white paper, learn how to ride out this storm with automated solutions that reduce threats, meet multi-compliance demands, and help pass audits.
Gaining a basic understanding of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a critical first step for PCI compliance efforts. In this paper, learn what it is, who must comply and by when, the penalties for non-compliance, and what new in version 2.0 of the PCI DSS released October 28, 2010.
Compliance is a fact of business life challenging organizations of all sizes. Simply ticking off boxes on audits is not enough to keep you secure in today's society. Read on.
Security “due diligence” can be reduced to the level prescribed by regulations such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is more common than ever. Unfortunately, the results of this flawed thinking include security breaches and other damaging events. Read on.
Compliance is indeed a conscientious effort toward securing corporate assets. Over the past decade, IT organizations have committed much time and money to the cause—whether conforming to internal standards or mandates from regulatory bodies. Read on.
CISOs and their security programs face nearly overwhelming pressure to take a renewed focus on data protection. The external forces of advanced threats and a multitude of compliance obligations, combined with the internal forces of new business initiatives, lead to a complex set of data protection requirements. Read on.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.