Keeping your company secure is as much about detecting and responding to attacks as they occur as it is about preventing attacks before they happen. Given the proliferation and sophistication of malicious entities, organizations must assume that they will be infiltrated and have an effective detection and response strategy. In this report Forrester Consulting evaluates how the capabilities of SIEM and security analytics solutions stack up against the current threat landscape.
Any size organization can be a target, generally because of weak authentication. Password-only protection is simply too risky. In addition, stolen passwords were responsible for major thefts of records from Best Buy and Twitter. This paper will show why any size organization can be a target; and how the legal and threat environment—combined with BYOD and cost factors—make multi-factor, risk based authentication the logical approach to solving the problem.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
The user authentication market is dominated by well-established, wide-focus vendors. Newer wide- and tight-focus vendors continue to offer enterprises sound alternatives across a range of use cases. In this whitepaper, we look at the marketplace to compare how vendors compare in their completeness of vision and their ability to execute.
Inside this report: Key characteristics of APTs, how enterprises are making themselves vulnerable, new approaches to information security, and seven defensive measures against escalating threats.
In our increasingly globalised environment, economies and enterprises are steadily becoming interrelated. Yet many key functions and departments the deal with related information and business processes remain siloed. The answer is to bring governance, risk management and compliance together in an integrated program where policies, data and controls are strategically managed and visible throughout the enterprise.
In this paper, ENTERPRISE MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES® (EMA™) highlights how the RSA Solution for Cloud Security and Compliance offers such an approach. Centered on the well-accepted RSA Archer eGRC platform and enVision® platform technologies for security and compliance information and event management.
Security management needs to evolve to protect business, government, and individuals from growing cyber threats. This Paper outlines challenges facing security executives and teams and uses an “air traffic control system” analogy to show how advanced security management systems can deliver better security by providing a single point of visibility and coordination for physical, virtual, and cloud assets. Solutions are presented where business processes, policy, controls, and data work in concert to achieve the vision of an air traffic control system for information security.
In cloud environments, one of the most pervasive and fundamental challenges for organizations in demonstrating policy compliance is proving that the physical and virtual infrastructure of the cloud can be trusted – particularly when those infrastructure components are owned and managed by external service providers. Read on.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCAndroid and iOS DevelopersVIC
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- CCJira Administrator - Western SydneyNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (Network & System Mgt.) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSolution Architect_Microsoft ArchitectureACT
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCImmediate iOS Developer Required - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too