Get real about Network Virtualization. Many companies are moving away from hardware-centric networking and adopting a new approach: Network Virtualization.
One of the key advantages of network virtualization is that it offers a smooth transition to revolutionary change. It's already a proven model in the Data Centre. Now your IT can move forward without disruption - while you make changes incrementally.
This report examines the current state of enterprise software support. It explores seven reasons why companies are choosing independent support, and why it may make sense for you.
This report looks at companies seeking to do more with fewer resources by looking at their overall IT operations budget to identify under performing investments. They’re finding that moving to independent support frees up vendor tax dollars to invest in technology that drives growth and greater innovation, enabling them to deliver what the business needs now.
This Data#3 Cloud discussion paper explores five specific use cases as a way to illustrate the strengths of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) as alternative Cloud platforms for business, and examines their relative capabilities for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS). Each practical scenario provides insights, tips and questions to ask to facilitate comparison in the context of your organisation.
Regain control and reduce risk without sacrificing business productivity and growth.
By using virtualization, organisations can pursue top priorities such as mobility, flexwork and consumerization while effectively managing risk, securing information, supporting global compliance and strengthening business continuity planning.
Are you protecting the information that matters most?
In this exclusive Security Leadership Series eBook, Citrix chief information security officer Stan Black and chief security strategist Kurt Roemer share best practices for:
- Leading meaningful security discussions with the board of directors - Engaging end users to protect business information - Meeting security-related compliance requirements
For IT leaders, these security strategies for success are essential reading. Get started today.
This white paper examines how Citrix® XenApp® can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today