APIs are probably the most critical component in digital business design and has the power to unlock new revenue channels. This whitepaper looks at a framework that can help eBusiness executives cut through the confusion, identify how APIs can add value to business, and collaborate with their IT management colleagues in building an API strategy that will power their digital business transformation.
With the rise of the API opening new revenue opportunities and maximising customer value, find out the best practices for designing results-focused APIs and the different API styles to adopt to meet business goals.
This whitepaper will explain how to grow your business by sharing enterprise data and services via application programming interfaces (APIs).
• Open APIs, once used only by leading technology companies such as Amazon and Facebook, have become much more prevalent • Open APIs are projected to reach 30,000 by 2016, compared to less than 600 in 2007 • A well thought-out open API strategy can drive innovation and help you compete in today’s business environment.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCPega BPM Developer / Configurer - 12 months contractACT
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- CCService EngineerVIC
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Architect - Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS.Net/Visual Basic) 160129/AP/vtdAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (SQL/Oracle/.Net) 160129/AP/vhs-bAsia
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCIBM ESB Developer (Junior to mid level role)NSW
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished