This edition of the recurring Threat Landscape Review examines data from WildFire™, a key component of the Palo Alto Networks threat intelligence cloud, to identify how organizations in different industries are targeted and affected by malware. Download the latest research from Unit 42 to see current trends and malware distribution patterns across 10 industries, and find out what you need to know about the Kuluoz malware family, and how to defend against it.
- MediaHub prepares for 10 petabyte future
- Androids will greet guests at Japanese smart hotel
- Fletcher mulls reverse auctions for broadcast spectrum
- Wi-Fi growth set to drive sales of new Ethernet speeds
- Flying high, Apple readies Watch to ship in April
- Windows 10 Spartan browser will get extensions
- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone
- Data Privacy Day a reminder to protect your personal information
- Apple posts record sales, says Watch will ship in April
- FCC calls blocking of personal Wi-Fi hotspots "disturbing trend"
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services