In Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC) architectures, all infrastructure—including compute, storage, and networking—is virtualized, pooled, and delivered on demand. The agility and flexibility of the SDDC enables enterprises to drive innovation, accelerate business velocity, establish competitive advantage, and reduce overall IT costs. This infographic shows the critical role that VMware NSX network virtualization plays in the SDDC to help enterprises achieve exceptional speed, agility, security, and economics.
This whitepaper reviews the underlying pressures on server architecture and highlights the need for architects to open their lenses and consider alternatives to the standard 19-inch rack server that dominates enterprise deployments today.
This e-book describes a hypothetical company as it reviews its traditional approach to WAN design and how it evolves its practices to meet their goals. This e-book includes a summary of the key components to WAN, 10 key architecture and design considerations and how businesses can grow their network while controlling costs and maintaining security.
This eBook can help fix issues with integration strategy and data collection by telling you what the problem is and how to fix it by achieving better decisions and instant action.
• As budgets inevitably tighten, good companies lose their competitive edge • Event-driven integration future proofs your integration platform and lets you use your integration budget for innovation rather than maintenance • Business users and IT can solve problems by focusing on improving the availability of information with contextual, event-based data
This infographic based on research by IDC details how businesses in Australia, Pacific and Japan can come out on top against tremendous pressure to reduce capital expenses, while maximising existing investments and improving utilisation and efficiency. • APJ businesses suffer longer retention periods, increased scrutiny of stored data and the need for greater leverage, storage and protection • 81% companies lack recovery confidence, while 71% have experienced data loss in last year • Overarching storage management services add value and the oversight the business needs, with average cost savings of US$2.6 million annually
This whitepaper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and discusses opportunities for improving enterprise storage strategy by thinking with random I/O rather than sequential. A good enterprise storage array attempts to sequentialise the workload seen by the hard drives, regardless of the native data pattern at the host level. A single Solid State Drive (SSD) is capable of random I/O that would require hundreds of hard drives to match. However, obtaining this performance from an SSD is challenging. A new class of enterprise data storage system doesn’t substitute flash, but engineers an entirely new array to unlock flash’s full performance potential and deliver array-based capabilities
This helpful infographic details how Flash is transforming the way we think about storage and enabling innovation across IT, plus helps readers choose the best solutions for their business. Flash allows a new breed of applications, speed, leaner costs, and model efficiency Flexible options allow organizations to bring enterprise-level availability to mission critical, performance-intensive applications Experiencing the full effect of Flash depends on having the right architecture
This comprehensive whitepaper details twenty simple yet crucial questions to ask vendors about all-flash arrays that can impact the success of your data centre roll-out.
Discuss the design, flexibility, and availability of all-flash array architecture The impacts on data, including global inline data reduction, deduplication and double failure data protection Consider how it weighs up to industry standards, such as overall performance and green efficiencies
Everybody has logs and ultimately will have to deal with them. In this guide, Dr. Anton Chuvakin analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management for a new solution. · Security information and event management (SIEM) emerged in the 1990s, but it has always been controversial · This paper analyses the relationship between SIEM and log management, focusing on technical differences, uses and architecting joint deployments · Dr Chuvakin provides recommendations for companies that have deployed log management or SIEM so they can plot their roadmap for enhancing deployment
This case study details how French bank Crédit Agricole have benefited from 25% cost savings by introducing new levels of IT agility, moving to a private cloud architecture in a risk-free manner, while convincing decision-makers of the merits of the new architecture.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change