This report focuses on the cloud-based BPM offerings now being delivered by many BPM vendors, in particular those that offer Platform as a Service BPM to complement their on premise license based solutions. ·PaaS provides ways to mitigate shortfalls in BPM, provides cost-effective usage-based funding and requires little in the way of support ·In order to anchor any assessment of BPM PaaS offerings, it is important to appreciate the most prevalent use cases ·This paper offers a vendor review with regards to cloud computing characteristics, BPM functionality and solution extensions
This whitepaper explains how to utilise the cloud for strategic business process management, helping deliver value to customers and improve back office efficiencies. ·With the complete fusion of IT and the modern enterprise, technology and business have become inseparable
·The excitement associated with cloud computing is not about on-demand IT; it is about on-demand business innovation
·The cloud without process cannot deliver on the promise of outside-in business transformation
By taking advantage of ready-to- use virtual services and environments, you can significantly expedite new projects, reduce dependency on IT teams and create an environment for business agility. •Executives often employ business process management (BPM), to enhance agility •BPM uses software and services to identify, document, automate and continuously improve business processes •Address customer and IT-related challenges more effectively and help transform your enterprise to a BPM-focused, globally integrated organisation
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs