Forrester Wave Report for Privileged Identity Management provides a thorough evaluation of all the vendors offering Privileged Management solutions. Today’s economic environment is forcing S&R professionals to consider alternatives to on-premises solutions and use cloud services. Leaders in the PIM space now offer cloud support, threat mitigation to prevent data breaches, and privileged identity intelligence.
This guide provides 22 specific actions that you can take to more effectively control privileged user accounts and access across your organisation in the context of a maturity model.
The role of a business manager or team leader is often dynamic and complex. Find out the different roles and responsibilities a leader has to play. From a performance manager who keeps staff focused to a communication manager that is respectful and asks the right questions. Included are also tools you will need to increase your team’s productivity.
More than one-third of all cyber crime incidents and security breaches are caused by insiders. This whitepaper looks at how to develop a proactive insider threat mitigation program that combines three key elements: executive leadership and advocacy, clear policy and guidance, and workforce education and training. With these elements in place, your organisation can address insider threats before they become messy and costly public problems.
This whitepaper will focus on how and why Australian public service must adopt the information security disciplines to locate important data, understand what it’s worth and make sure it’s protected. The paper will examine how government agencies can reduce the extent and damage of cyber security breaches by becoming ‘good shepherds’ of their data.
Data has been growing faster than the ability to manage it. As a result, organisations cannot say for sure how much information they have, where it is or what secrets and risks it contains – it is effectively ‘dark data’. This whitepaper looks at how to address the situation with a new 4-stage approach by using technology tools and processes to enable information managers to search and govern all their unstructured data consistently and repeatedly.
The faster cyber security investigators can identify and contain data breaches, the less cost and damage their organisation will suffer. But hiring or contracting expert investigators can be expensive. This whitepaper looks at how technology can encapsulate this expert knowledge into a framework for investigating insider data breaches and external web server attacks.
Unstructured data formats are much harder to search and analyse than databases or simple text. In this context, ‘big data’ is a challenge, not an advantage. This whitepaper looks at how you can apply a data-centric approach across diverse business areas and shows how, having cracked open the content of unstructured data, your organisation can develop processes and competencies that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and deliver new sources of business value.
This case study looks at how a large financial institution used a sensitive data finder to locate vendor contracts that employees had stored in difficult-to-search locations such as email and file shares. Read how they were able to efficiently search very rapidly across massive volumes of data, conduct complex searches without creating a permanent index to help the firm fine-tune its searches and improve detection accuracy for each system.
IT complexity has become a serious business problem, and IT managers are taking steps to control it, according to the findings of a recent survey. This whitepaper looks at the negative impact IT complexity has had on businesses, how the top industry players are dealing with the burden and why winning in the digital transformation race means IT leaders must be ready to not just respond to business needs but anticipate them with new tools and approaches to simplification.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- CCData Stage DeveloperNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCMultiple Middleware DevelopersACT
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCService ModellerNSW
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
Internal and external disruptions can impede business continuity and result in negative repercussions for enterprise productivity and data resources. This whitepaper looks at how improved mobility access can shield companies from unprecedented risks, resulting in greater cost savings and enhanced workforce continuity. It also highlights the benefits of having a mobile workspace technology which enables the workforce to have access to apps, desktops and files in difficult situations. Included are four case studies where organisations are able to demonstrate a high level of business continuity with sound disaster recovery strategies in place.
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Critical VPN key exchange flaw exposes Cisco security appliances to remote hacking
- Qualcomm bringing LTE connectivity to wearables with new Wear platform
- Qualcomm's new chips target low-cost smartphones with premium features
- House bill would prevent patchwork of state laws banning smartphone encryption
- Facebook withdraws Free Basics from India after regulatory debacle
- Stock-market jitters have rocked network spending, Cisco says
- SD-WAN: What it is and why you’ll use it one day
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- UCLA just open-sourced a powerful new image-detection algorithm
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Microsoft adds conservative release 'ring' to Windows 10 beta program
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change