This report focuses on the cloud-based BPM offerings now being delivered by many BPM vendors, in particular those that offer Platform as a Service BPM to complement their on premise license based solutions. ·PaaS provides ways to mitigate shortfalls in BPM, provides cost-effective usage-based funding and requires little in the way of support ·In order to anchor any assessment of BPM PaaS offerings, it is important to appreciate the most prevalent use cases ·This paper offers a vendor review with regards to cloud computing characteristics, BPM functionality and solution extensions
This whitepaper explains how to utilise the cloud for strategic business process management, helping deliver value to customers and improve back office efficiencies. ·With the complete fusion of IT and the modern enterprise, technology and business have become inseparable
·The excitement associated with cloud computing is not about on-demand IT; it is about on-demand business innovation
·The cloud without process cannot deliver on the promise of outside-in business transformation
No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Customers (and your reputation) can be lost in seconds, which is why the performance benefits of techniques such as elastic caching are vital to today’s businesses. Find out how this foundational technology can improve business response times and enhance scalability.
Toby Redshaw, Group CIO responsible for leading a successful BPM program at Aviva PLC, the world’s fifth largest insurance group, shares his insights on how BPM can help IT teams deliver on the mandate to do more for less.
In today’s fast-moving global marketplace, businesses that optimise their performance gain a competitive advantage. By combining the power of process automation and integration with SOA, IBM helps organisations grow the business value of existing applications and solutions.
As the pace of change accelerates, decision-rich enterprises can no longer rely on traditional software applications to provide the flexibility and agility they need. By enhancing the ability to automate decisions, WebSphere Operational Decision Management can help.
The whitepaper outlines what organisations need to do to be successful with BPM on a long-term basis. How can you set yourself up? How should you invest along the way? And how can you establish an enterprise-wide BPM capability?
There are a number of BPM solutions in the marketplace. This report compares three suppliers with quite different approaches: Pegasystems, IBM and TIBCO, and assesses each offering based on the time to value, TCO implications, risk and broader value potential.
Business Process Management (BPM) can help improve an organisation’s efficiency, agility and profitability. BPM for Dummies provides straightforward information on how to get started on changing the way your organisation operates so it can better meets the needs of your clients.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava Development EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - SecurityNSW
- CCEXCEL Guru / Data AdministratorNSW
- CCSystem TesterQLD
- CCApplications DeveloperQLD
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | Northern BeachesNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerNSW
- FTPHP ProgrammerSA
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCAutomation QAVIC
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - VMwareNSW
- CCInformation ArchitectQLD
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global Digital AgencyNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - MelbourneVIC
- CCJava Developer - Front/ Back EndVIC
One of the biggest use cases for the cloud – in fact, the biggest, in the case of hosted private cloud – is for backup and disaster recovery. This white paper explores why the Cloud is well suited for Disaster Recovery and what organisations need to consider to ensure that Cloud DR is right for them.
- Modular cellphone kit can be used for IoT and wearables
- Dragula looks to take the bite out of drag-and-drop
- Mozilla sets kill date for Firefox OS on phones
- LTE-U’s cold war may be thawing, as field testing commences ahead of summit
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Make a $40 Linux or Android PC with new Raspberry Pi 2 rival
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Fed up with bogus computer support calls, man turns tables on scammers
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- SamsaraJS: Famo.us fork juices mobile Web UIs
- UN panel backs WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, but he may not go free
- The Neutrino exploit kit has a new way to detect security researchers
- 7 smartphone trends to watch this year
- What businesses need to know about Privacy Shield
- Box makes it easier for businesses to control encryption of cloud data