In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Mobility has transformed the workplace. Laptops, smartphones and tablets not only enable an organization’s road warriors, but also create freedoms for all employees to stay connected whether at a conference, working from home, or even sitting in an airport terminal.
- M2 completes Call Plus acquisition
- Online tool to help NSW agencies comply with FOI rules
- Zuckerberg wants to be the Stephen Hawking of social relations
- More than 28 billion gigabytes of storage shipped last quarter
- Microsoft releases its second Windows 10 build in two days
- ACCC recommends more information sharing by NBN
- Watch as we follow one of Google's new self-driving cars
- Data#3 takes majority stake in Wi-Fi analytics firm
- Skype for Business pros & cons
- The Best Android Phones You Can Buy Today
- In Pictures: Robots that cook, clean, sing and dance
- In Pictures: Workarounds, kludges, and hacks that will improve your life
- Kyvos serves up Hadoop on cubes
- NRMA kicks off second Jumpstart program
- Will A.I. drive the human race off a cliff?