The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
Pathways Express is a one-day intensive learning and development program for senior ICT executives. It is designed to equip participants with the skills and competencies required to more effectively manage the demands and complexities of contemporary businesses. The program brings together ‘real world’ best practices, thought leadership and business insights to help today’s ICT professionals deliver higher value into their organisations and position themselves as tomorrow’s business leaders.
- Dave Goldberg, entrepreneur and husband of Facebook's Sandberg, dies
- ACLU: NSA phone dragnet should be killed not amended
- Antivirus test labs call out Chinese security company as cheat
- Microsoft woos developers with SDK for Band fitness tracker
- Telecom trade groups, ISPs ask for delay of net neutrality rules
- Verizon boosts role in smart cities and farms services
- Microsoft stakes out ambitious goal of 1B Windows 10 devices
- Potential rival to Google's Project Ara booted from IndieGoGo
- Companies must teach employees how to swim in new oceans of data
- Developers, download these apps to see if Microsoft is on the right track
- Tesla announces gigawatt-scaling commercial battery and a home battery system for $3,500
- Apple confirms tattoos can interfere with Apple Watch's heart rate sensor
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, May 1
- Mozilla may offer new browser features only on secure websites