Read here how Crazy John’s chose Sword Ciboodle to provide their contact centre and retail stores with a comprehensive and consistent view of all customer information across all service channels. Integration to more than 25 backend systems provide real-time payment processing at point of sale, and fully leverage existing technology investment. Operational dashboards optimise business decision making capability, giving management a dependable view of actual as well as pipeline sales. Driven by Sword Ciboodle’s agility, Crazy John’s can now add new mobile virtual network operator partners and uniquely branded and bundled product suites. Read on.
From training worries to compatibility woes, fears of business disruption can spread when IT announces a Microsoft Office 2010 upgrade. Here's how IT can steer clear of four big upgrade mistakes. Read on.
This white paper describes the techniques and technologies that organizations should master on their way to management excellence.
Customer acquisition and retention is key to business survival, and with today's web-savvy consumers and business users, nowhere is the difference between good and bad service more keenly apparent than online. Protect revenue and accelerate growth - learn how to offer visitors a superior web experience.
Maximising customer capital means making the most of each customer interaction by creating better interfaces with your customers and, more importantly, establishing the right interface for each kind of customer. Get closer to customers - read more.
This white paper expands on the idea of Complete CRM – how businesses can better engage customers and users, manage customer transactions, and analyse results to adapt and take advantage of changing circumstances. Realise greater value from CRM, read more.
The best CRM evaluations are conducted by analysing a combination of vendor criteria in addition to assessing product features and functionality. This white paper summarises the key questions every organisation should ask of a vendor. Read on now.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer(Crystal Report/Oracle)160127/AP/vhsAsia
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTLead Software Developer- Complex Tax & Superannuation SolutionsNSW
- FTFront End Developer Required Working World Leading Digital TeamNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCCisco Network EngineerNSW
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- CCAngularJS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Performance Test AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- CCInformation Security ManagerNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- These are the fastest growing IT jobs
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together