This Data#3 Cloud discussion paper explores five specific use cases as a way to illustrate the strengths of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) as alternative Cloud platforms for business, and examines their relative capabilities for Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS). Each practical scenario provides insights, tips and questions to ask to facilitate comparison in the context of your organisation.
In early 2015, Kaseya surveyed approximately 500 mid-sized companies globally to find out how IT groups at these companies are faring as IT management demands grow in number and complexity every day – and to learn from the most mature and successful ones. This eBook gives an overview of the survey results, highlighting the top 8 differences between mature, successful IT groups and their counterparts, as well as the top 5 strategies for IT to drive business results and end-user satisfaction.
There are many factors driving the increasing complexity of IT today. The rapid adoption of cloud computing, big data and mobile device proliferation are making it harder for organizations to get their hands around IT, especially as the IT environment has expanded to include new sources of applications, infrastructure, and devices accessing corporate resources. As a result IT managers need new ways to effectively and efficiently manage and secure the environment, and ensure IT service and business success. This white paper describes the key characteristics of the changing environment and it identifies a new choice that IT managers have for meeting the growing set of management challenges.
Learn about the security, back-end, and management features that make Dropbox Business the secure tool for getting work done.
Specifically, learn how Dropbox Business: - Provides user- and admin-level security features to keep your company data safe - Uses robust under-the-hood technology to ensure performance that's both fast and secure -Protects the privacy of your company and its employees
Download the report to learn why more than 100,000 businesses and organizations trust Dropbox Business with their most important files.
File sync and share is everywhere. In the past decade, cloud-based storage and syncing solutions have exploded to fill a growing need for anytime, anywhere access to everything from photos and videos to documents, spreadsheets, and PDFs.
We understand that choosing any new service or tool can be a lengthy and complex process. That’s why we’ve created this buyer’s guide to help make your evaluation process a little bit easier. In this guide we will cover: - Tips on defining business requirements - 7 security questions to ask of every file sync and share vendor - Control and visibility features - what to look for
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
Research shows that the next generation of workforce will be more mobile than ever before with 49% of staff working away from the office. This whitepaper will look at the importance of supporting your organisation in the shift to flexible workspaces.
A significant challenge lies in professional services firms' sales process and how they go to market and generate new business. This whitepaper looks at how cloud platforms can enable new advantages in business processes, agility and innovation.
Legacy server architectures are not designed to meet the demands of a mobile, data analytics and cloud driven era. Find out in this whitepaper how you can ensure your data centre is future ready with innovative server platforms that can evolve as business needs change.
This whitepaper covers basic guidelines on how to route cables within an IT rack from installation to connecting, routing and securing the cables to the SRB.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms