Securities firms must navigate a range of opportunities and pitfalls to stay ahead of the competition. You have to deliver services across multiple devices and platforms, day and night, to both customers and employees. Unless these services deliver the latest, most accurate information, traders and firms can quickly lose the edge to competitors—along with revenue opportunities.
- Here's what's in Asus' $2,699 Zenbook NX500 laptop
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
- Eric Holder says 'worrisome' tech companies are eyeing encryption
- Microsoft unveils 'spiritual successor' to Windows 7 by going to 10
- What you need to know about social-network upstart Ello
- Mercedes-Benz shows off self-driving 18-wheeler
- IPsoft seeks to grow the 'brains' of virtual assistants
- Microsoft skips a number, says 'Windows 10' will be a big break from the past
- Q&A: Meet Microsoft's new Azure CTO, Mark Russinovich
- China's 3D printing market to quadruple
- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Cray aims to stay in big leagues with XC40 supercomputers
- Icahn says PayPal spin-off is almost a 'no brainer'
- Mobile developers get offline sync in new Amazon SDK
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface