Find out in this whitepaper what enterprises identify as the most important issues with convergence and why enterprises should choose converged systems whose vendors are not only committed to interoperability and open standards but also a high level of flexibility
Converged infrastructure is one of the fastest growing segments in the IT industry and largely adopted by enterprises big and small for its scalability. Find out what you should look out for when looking for or evaluating a converged infrastructure supplier.
Every so often enterprises encounter a purchase choice that’s a distinct advantage for them. Research estimates that there will be strong spending on converged infrastructure next year with more companies migrating to the cloud, increased IT complexities and better resource utilization being the 3 major driving force.
As organisations grow and IT infrastructure expands to meet business demands, IT decision makers continually look for ways to streamline operations and improve business response. This whitepaper looks at how IT administrators can perform productive management and maintenance, enhance IT simplicity, efficiency and availability, and which tools can assist with these goals.
Enterprises will spend up to $4 billion on converged infrastructure in the next year. For IT professionals following this trend, it’s important to learn what these early adopters are discovering about the value of converged systems. Find out: Where they are focusing their efforts, how they’re addressing vendor management and most importantly, the top issues to consider for deployment of converged systems.
Dense computing is becoming a common choice for IT managers who are struggling with sprawl and inefficiency in the data centre. This whitepaper looks at the basics of dense computing, the benefits of dense computing architecture and how to choose the right platform.
Many business and organisations recognise the competitive advantages of using a converged infrastructure solution to consolidate, simplify, enhance and manage their IT environment. This whitepaper looks at how they can effectively and affordably bring such a solution to remote office/branch office (ROBO) environments and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Enterprises with remote or branch offices (ROBOs) know all too well the IT challenges that come with organisational growth. As the business expands over time, and its footprint of physical locations grows, the IT infrastructure must keep up. This whitepaper looks at the challenges involved with this strategy and how to use technology to minimise them.
Remote offices, branch offices and small businesses have dramatically stepped up their adoption of new technology to help them run everything from typical business applications to cutting-edge solutions that differentiate their organizations. But that rapid run-up in new technology deployments has often come with a cost: increased infrastructure complexity that has become harder and more expensive to manage. This whitepaper looks at how to get the best out of complex infrastructure through converged systems.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- FTManual Software TesterNSW
- CCAD and FIM EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Tester - AutomationVIC
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- FTUX Front-End DeveloperWA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCSenior Wintel EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Reports) 160129/AP/vhs-aAsia
- CCHelpdesk SupportNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- FTClient Services Manager - Programmatic AdvertisingNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTOracle System Integration Engineer - CANBERRASA
This eBook provides a broad overview of micro-segmentation in the data centre. After reading this , you’ll have a good basic understanding of micro-segmentation — like you’d get from a college-level 101 class, but far more interesting than Microbiology 101 or Microeconomics 101 (and not as difficult either)!
- Upgrading to SAP Hana? This new tool can help prepare your code
- The eyes have it: How one startup aims to change the future of VR
- Gaming on Linux, Steam machines set to soar with DirectX competitor Vulkan
- Most enterprises plan to boost cloud use this year
- Google didn't abuse its position in Streetmap case, UK court rules
- GitHub apologizes for ignoring community concerns
- New Chromebook won't break with 365-pound person standing on it
- Nasdaq to use blockchain to record shareholder votes
- Pwn2Own contest puts $75,000 bounty on VMware Workstation bypass
- Intel SSDs may get speed, capacity boost with new Micron chips
- Five sue Apple over Error 53 and bricked iPhones
- AT&T to run field trials of 5G wireless in Austin this year
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too