Find out in this whitepaper what enterprises identify as the most important issues with convergence and why enterprises should choose converged systems whose vendors are not only committed to interoperability and open standards but also a high level of flexibility
Converged infrastructure is one of the fastest growing segments in the IT industry and largely adopted by enterprises big and small for its scalability. Find out what you should look out for when looking for or evaluating a converged infrastructure supplier.
Every so often enterprises encounter a purchase choice that’s a distinct advantage for them. Research estimates that there will be strong spending on converged infrastructure next year with more companies migrating to the cloud, increased IT complexities and better resource utilization being the 3 major driving force.
As organisations grow and IT infrastructure expands to meet business demands, IT decision makers continually look for ways to streamline operations and improve business response. This whitepaper looks at how IT administrators can perform productive management and maintenance, enhance IT simplicity, efficiency and availability, and which tools can assist with these goals.
Enterprises will spend up to $4 billion on converged infrastructure in the next year. For IT professionals following this trend, it’s important to learn what these early adopters are discovering about the value of converged systems. Find out: Where they are focusing their efforts, how they’re addressing vendor management and most importantly, the top issues to consider for deployment of converged systems.
Dense computing is becoming a common choice for IT managers who are struggling with sprawl and inefficiency in the data centre. This whitepaper looks at the basics of dense computing, the benefits of dense computing architecture and how to choose the right platform.
Many business and organisations recognise the competitive advantages of using a converged infrastructure solution to consolidate, simplify, enhance and manage their IT environment. This whitepaper looks at how they can effectively and affordably bring such a solution to remote office/branch office (ROBO) environments and take advantage of all it has to offer.
Enterprises with remote or branch offices (ROBOs) know all too well the IT challenges that come with organisational growth. As the business expands over time, and its footprint of physical locations grows, the IT infrastructure must keep up. This whitepaper looks at the challenges involved with this strategy and how to use technology to minimise them.
Remote offices, branch offices and small businesses have dramatically stepped up their adoption of new technology to help them run everything from typical business applications to cutting-edge solutions that differentiate their organizations. But that rapid run-up in new technology deployments has often come with a cost: increased infrastructure complexity that has become harder and more expensive to manage. This whitepaper looks at how to get the best out of complex infrastructure through converged systems.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.