Mobile computing is no longer a “fad”—recent ESG research data shows that 87% of enterprise organisations say mobile computing is either “critical” or “very important” for supporting business processes and employee productivity. In fact, ESG research indicates that 42% of enterprises are actively developing a significant number of mobile applications themselves. Report the full report today.
- PCI DSS 3.0 went into effect Jan. 1. Are you in compliance?
- Apple tops Chinese smartphone market for the first time
- DNS hijacking vulnerability affects D-Link DSL router, possibly other devices
- Mobile World Congress rumor mill churns with reports of better screens, cameras
- Privacy tsar to EC: Wrap up EU-US data exchange talks quickly or else
- Enterprises: Get ready to pay to go slow on Windows 10
- Dropbox buys Pixelapse to add version control for visual designers
- Drone flights near White House test local restrictions
- Mass surveillance 'endangers fundamental human rights,' says study
- Cisco's evolving software, cloud strategy will hinge on hardware
- Developers begin work on LibreOffice for Android
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, January 27
- Computer simulation eases real-world Chinese traffic jams
- Link between NSA and Regin cyberespionage malware becomes clearer
- How not to waste your money on the second wave of 802.11ac wireless gear