In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Mobility has transformed the workplace. Laptops, smartphones and tablets not only enable an organization’s road warriors, but also create freedoms for all employees to stay connected whether at a conference, working from home, or even sitting in an airport terminal.
- Data#3 takes majority stake in Wi-Fi analytics firm
- Skype for Business pros & cons
- The Best Android Phones You Can Buy Today
- In Pictures: Robots that cook, clean, sing and dance
- In Pictures: Workarounds, kludges, and hacks that will improve your life
- Kyvos serves up Hadoop on cubes
- NRMA kicks off second Jumpstart program
- Will A.I. drive the human race off a cliff?
- Jaunt shows high-end VR camera for professionals
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- HP enterprise chief, Bill Veghte, to depart before company split
- Apple loses e-book antitrust appeal
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
- Amazon releases open source cryptographic module
- EU sets June 2017 as date to end mobile roaming charges