The following report, is based on a global survey of 706 IT and security professionals conducted in the United States, Canada, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. The goal of the survey was to capture data on current attitudes and trends with mobile devices and IT security. This is the third survey on this topic and this report evaluates differences in responses to similar questions asked over the past two years.
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
- Business as usual for Optus, Singtel says
- Qualcomm looking to fast-track Snapdragon 820 with help from Samsung
- Appeals court rejects man's claim he owns half of Facebook
- Victorian government to establish $60m startup strategy
- Pushdo spamming botnet gains strength again
- Great customer experience is an elusive goal
- Sydney to be home to Microsoft flagship store
- IBM sales dip 12 per cent despite lift from new mainframe
- Singtel to exit ASX
- VMware prepares its virtualization stack for Docker
- Are you ready for Google's Mobilegeddon on Tuesday?
- VMware just created its first Linux OS, and it's container-friendly
- Rocket maker for NASA and the Air Force to begin 3D printing parts
- Uber must face charges it discriminates against blind passengers
- Live streaming apps pose legal risks for users