Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
Leading businesses are learning how to collaborate more effectively to drive business results.The evolution of the modern workforce is driven by necessity and opportunity. This whitepaper looks at insights on collaboration trends from forward-thinking analysts and business executives, the 5 main findings and predictions for the future of workplace collaboration and how companies can find real value in bringing the workforce together with meeting tools.
- Startup GO1 secures US$1 million investment deal
- Making Windows 10 was like 'ordering pizza for 1.5 billion people'
- Venuemob expands into four more Australian markets
- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Victoria, WA leading ICT worker growth
- Twitter mulling big changes to how you view tweets
- Telstra TV to take on Google, Apple
- NSW to launch digital identity for government services
- Windows 10: What we like, what we don't like
- 3D XPoint might change computing as much as SSDs did
- Amazon and Google aren't the only ones with a delivery drone
- In Pictures: Ultimate guide to Raspberry Pi operating systems, part 1
- In Pictures: User guide to Windows 10
- Twitter surprises with a sales gain, but user growth lags
- Italian parliament drafts a declaration of Internet rights