The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
- Retired US airport body scanners fail to spot guns, knives
- Data#3 revenue rises to $833.5m
- Turnbull earmarks 3.5GHz band for NBN fixed wireless
- Global Switch opens $300m Sydney East data centre
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
- NBN helps iiNet return to organic customer growth
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Tablets priced under $35 on the horizon
- VMware acquires CloudVolumes for faster virtual app delivery
- HP reports surprise growth as PC sales climb
- How Tesla will help bring renewable energy to your business or home
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- AT&T to get the M8 for Windows, too; it's not just Verizon
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?