Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
- Artificial intelligence system can predict data theft by scanning email
- Windows 8.1 backups can leave sensitive files exposed to Internet
- Cisco bulks up branch routers for cloud
- U.S. may be falling behind in researching tech's next big thing
- Orange targets home applications with new mobile-to-TV gadgets and services
- Is that used iPad actually stolen? Apple creates tool for would-be buyers to check
- Angry Birds developer slashes up to 130 jobs to 'reignite growth'
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- In brief: Steve Baxter re-joins Vocus Communications board
- Google shakes up cloud services market with another price cut
- 4G email scam targets Telstra customers
- Twitter invests in MIT lab focused on online social movements
- 12 telecom providers violate TCP code
- St John Ambulance WA to deploy IP communications
- Cisco and Netgear line up behind new Helix 64-bit ARM chips