Mobile computing is no longer a “fad”—recent ESG research data shows that 87% of enterprise organisations say mobile computing is either “critical” or “very important” for supporting business processes and employee productivity. In fact, ESG research indicates that 42% of enterprises are actively developing a significant number of mobile applications themselves. Report the full report today.
- FCC calls blocking of personal Wi-Fi hotspots "disturbing trend"
- Yahoo to spin off its stake in Alibaba
- Kevlar could keep lithium-ion batteries from catching fire
- Microsoft previews free, updated Power BI business intelligence tool
- Microsoft's stream processing engine boosts Bing, Azure services
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- In Pictures: Windows 10 - The best tips, tricks, and tweaks
- In Pictures: 10 simple-to-use social media monitoring and analytics tools
- Sony Mobile said to be planning 1000 more job cuts
- How to assess the security of SaaS applications
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
- Google asks Australians to spruik Apps for Work
- New SAP Hana tool aims to put Big Data insights within closer reach
- Apple updates Yosemite, again claims to fix Macs' Wi-Fi flops