An organization’s ability to be competitive locally and globally has become inseparable from decisions made within its datacenter. Today’s IT departments are expected to move quickly with the businesses they support and ultimately be a key contributor to initiatives designed to improve a business’ bottom line, expand its revenue streams, or strengthen its relationships with customers.
Enterprises — whether in manufacturing, energy, healthcare, IT, or other industry verticals — need to have devices and systems installed and functioning for the long term at peak performance. This whitepaper looks at the role of LogMeIn, a provider of cloud-based connectivity services, in the important market of video-aided remote support.
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!