In the current market, there is an increasing demand for unbiased information about Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solutions. This white paper focuses on solutions that are anticipated to have an important role in Enterprise Mobility Management. An overview of features has been created to enable a better understanding and comparison of capabilities.
Like a wildfire that quickly spreads as it increases speed and power, today's data growth increases the demand and management complexity of storage, backup and recovery. Imagine trying to stop that fire with a garden hose. Your legacy backup and recovery software is equally under-equipped to manage and facilitate operations that need more speed, efficiency, scalability and reliability to handle today's 24/7, always-on environment. Read about the benefits of moving from a solution comprised of multiple legacy point products to a holistic data protection platform designed to serve today's enterprise environment.
- Bruised by past mistakes, tech firms brace for 'leap second'
- City of Launceston swaps paper for tablets
- CenITex to live on in Victoria
- OPM hit by class-action suit over breach of federal employee data
- Which songs stumped Shakira? Shazam will now show you
- SA government looks for ICT innovation
- A fifth of SMBs not conducting information security audits
- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- Westpac invests in bitcoin startup
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- ME completes $90m technology rebuild
- Microsoft adds midrange Surface Pro 3 with i7 chip, 128GB storage
- Microsoft's new Windows 10 build brings browser improvements, UI polish and more
- Infrastructure remains big barrier for big data