It may have taken years, but greater executive involvement in IT security strategy is putting real weight behind the transformation that is seeing Australian businesses revisit their security practices and the escalation of authority behind crucial security initiatives. The CSO-Dell Secureworks IT Security Strategy Survey 2016 highlighted the extent of this transformational trend, with an almost even split between the number of companies where security executives report to the CIO and those that report to other business executives.
INSIGHTS: THE 2016 AUSTRALIAN IT SECURITY STRATEGIES SURVEY: TOP TIPS
T here is nothing new about arguments that information security should be recognised as a high-level concern – and handled at the highest levels of the organisation. However, according to the recent CSO-Dell Secureworks IT Security Strategy Survey 2016, Australian businesses are making great strides towards making this happen.
This paper looks at the basics of DNS services, how they can be compromised, how to secure them more effectively and how an organization can actually use them as an asset to improve its security posture.
This infographic looks at pressures on enterprise networks as demand and deployment rates for cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social as IT security capabilities sky-rocket.
Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.