Magento e-commerce hosting provider MageMojo needed to improve security after a series of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks that took its site offline on Cyber Monday. Consolidating its DDoS mitigation and firewall needs in a high-performance F5 solution, MageMojo strengthened both its security posture and its business.
- Data#3 revenue rises to $833.5m
- Turnbull earmarks 3.5GHz band for NBN fixed wireless
- Global Switch opens $300m Sydney East data centre
- Analysis of tweets around Ferguson shows Twitter's quick grip on the news
- NBN helps iiNet return to organic customer growth
- The UPS Store says malware found on systems of 51 stores
- Tablets priced under $35 on the horizon
- VMware acquires CloudVolumes for faster virtual app delivery
- HP reports surprise growth as PC sales climb
- How Tesla will help bring renewable energy to your business or home
- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- AT&T to get the M8 for Windows, too; it's not just Verizon
- R programming language gaining ground on traditional statistics packages
- How can the Internet have too many routes and not enough addresses?
- OnBeep developing walkie-talkie type wearable for mobile devices