Cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security have impacted networking – bringing it almost to breaking point. This whitepaper looks at the future of networking to accommodate these evolving trends.
This whitepaper looks at the results from the this is the largest study on the specific topic of changing physical and virtual meeting behaviours and the evolving requirements of the collaborative workforce for virtual collaboration and web conferencing. See why nearly 30% of employees report that the number of meetings they have is increasing, with an average of 10 meetings per week, why one-third of all meetings are ad hoc – impromptu or ‘drive-by’ meetings that are neither pre scheduled nor formal in nature and why the use of old tools and structure are ill-suited for the needs of the new agile, collaborative workforce.
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
- Motorola launches 3 new Android phones with 'amazing value'
- Google: Lock up your Compute Engine data with your own encryption keys
- Microsoft starts pre-loading Windows 10 upgrade onto PCs
- Intel, Micron claim a new class of memory between flash and DRAM
- Groups urge Obama to oppose cyberthreat sharing bills
- EU privacy watchdog weighs in on data protection reform, shares concerns
- IDC cuts forecast for mobile management software sales
- Google tells its publisher partners to comply with EU cookie directive
- Xen patches new virtual-machine escape vulnerability
- What you can learn from Nordstrom's use of the cloud
- Windows 10 roll-out will break Internet traffic records
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, July 28
- Test like crazy for Java happiness, report says
- OnePlus refines its successful formula with new phone