The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCMVC .Net Developer- Hurstville NSW 2220NSW
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Website/PHP development) 160122/SA/vmtAsia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - IOSNSW
- CCTibco DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTJava or Ruby Web DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- FTUI DeveloperNSW
- FTJunior Developer | C#, MVC & SQL | Class FinanceNSW
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- FTJava Web Development OpportunityVIC
- CCMid to Senior Level User Experience SpecialistsNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperVIC
- FT.NET Tech LeadVIC
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCIT Security EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCETL DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
This whitepaper looks at the security gaps and disconnects in organisations, how network virtualisation can help to reduce risk and support a higher-level security strategy and why micro-segmentation provided through network virtualisation paves the way for implementing a Zero Trust model.
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- US regulator coming around to view that a Google computer could qualify as car driver
- Poseidon hacker group behind long-running extortion scheme
- Is Docker ditching Ubuntu Linux? Confusion reigns
- Google will stop accepting new Flash ads on June 30
- FBI Director entreats tech firms to release encrypted data used in crimes and terror
- World's largest solar plant goes live; will provide power for 1.1M people
- Carriers celebrate as Telecommunications Act of 1996 turns 20
- Obama’s new cybersecurity agenda: What you need to know
- Navy calls on researchers to create firefighting humanoid robot
- Law firm searches for plaintiffs for class action suit against Apple over 'Error 53'
- Angular 1.5.0 paves the way for Angular 2
- Samsung hopes Raspberry Pi can spread Tizen OS adoption
- Twitter gets an assist in taking on trolls and bullies
- 5G dreams in Barcelona: Cars, robots and VR games