This case study looks at how Galaxy Macau were able to create a reliable, scalable network infrastructure to keep pace with expanding operations and provide their guests and customers with a seamless mobile experience.
Hospitals of the future will have a heavier reliance on intelligence from real-time healthcare applications and connected devices to improve workflow, safety and costs. Find out hospitals can become more cost efficient and improve patient safety through a solid networking infrastructure.
Today's educational technology is reshaping how students are learning and gaining access to educational materials. Increased mobility and access means that security and protecting student safety and privacy and monitoring network activities has become a priority. Find out how these issues can be addressed to bring schools a step closer to achieving the objectives of online learning with a safe and secure BYOD approach.
Educational institutions face major challenges when trying to connect mobile devices and maintain applications within their network. In this whitepaper, find out how Alamanda College was able implement a state-of-the-art network to cater to 790 students and 64 staff focusing on a high end and stable core.
Much has been written about cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social, and IT security as significant forces that are transforming information technology and business, but what about their impact on networking?
This paper explores the implications of cloud, big data and analytics, mobile, social business and the evolving IT security landscape on data centre and enterprise networks and the changes that organisations will need to make in order to capitalise on these technology forces.
In today’s networking landscape, it is no longer adequate to have a DNS infrastructure that simply responds to queries. This whitepaper looks at how you can utilise a comprehensive, secure, and scalable DNS solution that not only provides low latency and high throughput, but also ensures availability of essential infrastructure to enable your organisation to both grow and stay protected without the need for frequent infrastructure upgrades.
This infographic looks at the state of DNS threats around the world today. Find out the top 12 DNS attacks, why the impact of attacks can cost companies more than $100,000 per hour, and where majority of the attacks are stemming from.
Remote offices, branch offices and small businesses have dramatically stepped up their adoption of new technology to help them run everything from typical business applications to cutting-edge solutions that differentiate their organizations. But that rapid run-up in new technology deployments has often come with a cost: increased infrastructure complexity that has become harder and more expensive to manage. This whitepaper looks at how to get the best out of complex infrastructure through converged systems.
This guide is intended for companies, organizations, and IT professionals who are looking for a network and application monitoring tool that provides a holistic view of application performance, including performance monitoring, from the end-user perspective.
A new acronym has been defined for the solutions that address this space: Application Aware Network Performance Management (AANPM). Gartner Group has now begun tracking this as a new sector, which they have termed Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics, and are developing a Magic Quadrant on the solutions available. This White Paper examines the need for AANPM and how it helps organisations to optimise the performance of business critical applications while speeding up network and application trouble-shooting and minimising downtime.
Flash storage represents a quantum leap from the storage layer in terms of performance, however it is crucial companies understand their I/O profile in order to formulate a successful storage strategy. Find out in this eBook how flash storage can be beneficial for enterprises and useful questions to ask before making an informed decision on the purchase.
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - SCOM/SCCM/PowerShellVIC
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSAP DS and BI SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV2 clearance | Military jets, subs, bases and networksACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer 160120/AP/vvtAsia
- CCBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCVMWare Horizon View 6.1 roll out & IT support | Short contract | Macquarie ParkNSW
- CCSystem AdminVIC
- FTServer EngineerNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCOracle Developer - 3 month contractSA
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCLync/Skype EngineerNSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- FTSenior Linux Sys AdminNSW
- FTAxway API DeveloperNSW
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
This e-book gives insight into what it means to use a hybrid approach to cloud computing and the flexibility and choice that it provides. You will discover the type of technologies and approaches that are imperative for your organisation to create the business value and flexibility the constituents you serve demand.
- Apple's iPhone sued for infringement of touch feedback patents
- Need data-science skills? Now your team can learn together
- Hackers of two Ukrainian utilities probably hit mining and railroad targets, too
- Qualcomm hopes a gradual approach to server market will pay dividends
- VMware’s new management tools are hybrid, hybrid, hybrid
- US Senate passes permanent ban on Internet access taxes
- Navy tests first ‘reversible’ clean energy fuel cell storage system
- Qualcomm's new LTE modem hits a gigabit and touches the future of mobile
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture
- What's next for IBM’s enterprise social business
- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors